Every now and then, we like sharing news about residential projects featuring JELD-WEN windows and doors. Recently, our team visited Carré Soho, a Montréal condo-loft project that’s completely different from anything else on the market.
The beauty of oversized windows
The first things you notice when you visit this superb project are the windows. They’re everywhere, providing unbelievable light in every room and offering views onto a recreation area, tall trees and 20,000 magnificent square feet of landscaping.
The Carré Soho’s ENERGY-STAR-certified windows are from the Donat Flamand collection (Hybrid DF3103 window). Fitted with Low-E glass, they were custom-designed for the project: The hybrid sliding patio doors are 60 percent larger* than similar standard products, and the casement windows are 12 percent larger*. The thermal windows in the bedroom have been adapted for superior soundproofing*
“Our vision in building Carré Soho was to distinguish ourselves as much by the quality of our materials as by a unique design. We know JELD-WEN windows are reliable and energy-efficient and we were sold on their exceptional quality/price ratio,” says sales director Eric Cameron.
Carré Soho has it all!
Whether you opt for a one-, two- or three-room condo-loft, Carré Soho features a number of other value-added elements:
– Radiant heat, with heated floors throughout the loft
– Kitchens personalized by a kitchen designer
– Nine-foot ceilings
– A 100-percent steel and concrete structure
– Superior soundproofing in ceilings, floors and dividing walls
– Contemporary, chic and harmonious architecture
For more details, visit http://www.carresoho.com.
Thanks to Lee Bomhower at JELD-WEN for his invaluable help with this article.
Note: The website is still only available in French, but you can ask for more information here.
* The patio door is 60 percent larger than the six-foot version standard in the industry.
* The casement window is 12 percent larger than the 36-inch version standard in the industry.
* The thermal windows selected are thicker than the industry standard, providing better soundproofing.
To see more photos, visit our Facebook page.